Sunday, March 12

 

... most influential woman ...


Besides my Mom, the most influential woman in my life is my Tita Baby (antonina romero)... She was born June 12, 1956 she shares the same age with my Mom. They've been friends for quite some time din. Tita Baby was first wife of my Tito Elly, who happens to be the brother of my Dad. Actually my Mom and my Tita Baby were in-laws before...

Both my mom and Tita Baby were first wives... My mom was married to Reynaldo Ocampo (3rd from a family of 6) and Tita Baby was married to Elly Ocampo (2nd to the eldest)...

Both my mom and my tita Baby got separated from their husbands... Mas nauna lang si Tita Baby. My Tito was beating her up and she has another relationship with some woman kasi... His family accuse my Tita that she's stealing money from them... Kung may ibigay naman ang Tito ko sa kanya, she's just saving it for her children... Lysander (32) and Elly Sander (30)... They got separated and my Tita met Ato... Really a long story... Ato became her lawyer defendant, when she sued a case to my tito...

Anyway, why she became the most influential person my life? well well well,,, because she fought for the rights of her two clidren... She never hesitated fighting for the rights... How I wish my mom did the same thing for us but she didn't...

We're not so close before... But when I stayed with my Tita Luz (my dad's sister) - I finally get to know her. Eventhough, at first I know it's hard to reach out on her... Now we're close as ever...

My dad left us when I was 5 and till now I feel pain from him... He's attitude - masyadong weather-weather , but still I kept on fighting...

That's why I kept things in tact in my mind, that I HAVE TO BE STRONG like my tita Baby... I want to be a fighter like her and I want to have something of my own like her.

She maybe chatterbox at times but we're just the same...

*note*
Tita Baby's in white polo...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts