Wednesday, April 26

 

Confusion...



~*~ There's this certain song that keeps on running in my mind... Since yesterday that I watched the video at Myx, I just can't simply take it off my mind. I know you all know the song "JUST ONCE" - as what with my last posts on ProBoards... I remember I once declared that I wanna be in love. I need some loving. Someone who'll understand me. Someone that I can give my love whole-heartedly...

Recently I had this thinking, that I may not have had the perfect relationship, but I know that in each relationship I went through - I know that it made me stronger. I've had almost all the bad relationship. I wasn't fooled once. I wasn't fooled twice. But still I continue living... I continue loving life. It's just that LOVE's a little out of my way.

They say that LOVE is like a butterfly that the more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But when you just let it fly, it will come the least you expect it... Just open your hand and that butterfly will surely make it's way right into your palm... I've always believe in that saying.

That I shouldn't find love. That it's love - that has to find me. There has been a lot of surveys in Friendster that I have answered. If I'm not mistaken, the question "have you been in love?" has been overused for quite some time now. And all I have to answer is "WHO DOESN'T?" Now tell me? It's right, right?

We all have been in love. We all loved the feeling of being in love. We all have been crazy in love. But most of the time, we all end up bruised - by love... We all end up hurtin'... We all end up in pain. But no matter hoe painful it is - I know and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything that happened in our life has its own purpose. It may be good, it may be bad... But God knows that He gave us that trial because He know that we can overcome it... We'll surpass it and we'll learn from it...

I just can't simply understand why FRIENDS CAN BE LOVERS but LOVERS CAN'T BE FRIENDS... I, myself really is aware of that. Sometimes, it just confuses me. Coz some people around me still ended up friends with their ex lovers. When I myself, can't. They always told me that maybe I am just being "bitter"... I know down deep in my soul that once I called it quits - it ends there. Yes, I am open for friendship - but the closeness we had before we'll never be the same again. I still do believe that maybe some ex couples became friends is either because thay really didn't love each other that much or maybe there really is no love deep inside...

But somehow, I'm wondering, why some people can be a total strangers after all....

I dunno what popped in my head, why I am so all over for love right now. I am recuperating because I've gone sick for a few days - but what really strucked me now is L.O.V.E. - maybe because I am a hopeless romantic and I am now open for any chances...

I've took risks, I've taken chances before but still - I didn't get much love in return. I just wish, that maybe someday, somehow, love will find it's way to me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts