Sunday, April 9

 

IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?!?!


OH MY GOD!!! The expression that's been so overused lately... Everything that's happening has been such a whirlwind! In this game - Ive gained a lot of friends. I felt so thankful & grateful 'coz I've known such special people through this Virtual Game. I didn't apply for this. There's just this day that when I checked my Friendster, I got this message from BBK (Big Bad Kuya) asking me, if I want to be a housemate... I just replied plain and simple "YES" - The first thought that popped into my mind was the Pinoy Big Brother in ABS-CBN... But when BBK replied on my message he included this link (http://pbbfg2.blogspot.com/) so out of curiousity, I browsed on the net and checked on the link. So that was it! The answer to my confusion... Just then I found out that PBBFG stand for PINOY BIG BROTHER FANTASY GAME. And it's not Big Brother who's in it... It's Big Bad Kuya. May sound a bit absurd... I thought BBK's "mean", "cocky", "bossy" and some bad stuffs that associates with Big "BAD" Kuya... But he isn't. We managed a good rapport. He's comical. Sometimes timid that when you ask him questions he'll answer you with an icon and you have to dig deeper on what he really means. He definitely loves the "yawn" emoteicon! So as always - I do offer him a coffee (an icon too)... He will either send you a reply using the "straight face" icon or "don't tell anyone" icon. BBK's approachable and at times he will test you on how much you trust him on the activities or tasks that he will ask you to do. Some task may be difficult but fraknly, you will learn a lot from it.

Anyway, so to update you guys...

~~> april 07, Friday - I found out from my cousin Kuya Sander that my Dad's new girlfriend, JingJing already arrived from Tagbilaran... And nung April 01 pa!!! I'm so insensitive!!! Why didn't I felt that? It was like... How could he still do it? At his age!!! I would be happier if he'll look for friends na lang... Do something that will make him feel better wag naman na yung ganun... It's so freaking desperate!!! I knew this around 6am in the morning - kaya naman after hearing it - parang I felt this terrible thing that made my mind boggle... I was so bothered! And I just can't take this anymore...

Now, where was I this day? I think I'm just at home - not that I'm aware of... Slept the whole day coz till 6am my cousin Bryan has been practiving his DJ mixing. He's practicing a lot of House pieces like Ever After, Dove (I'll Be Loving You Forever), Just The Way You Are, etc... I can't get myself to sleep coz of the sounds! He has this 12" speakers at home and 2CD Mixers and 1 Disco Mixer. I felt like I'm in some Club and have to dance and booze up the night away. There were also my two cousins Bane and Papu who were slapping each other because of Scrabble. Not one of them doesn't want to lose the game and the other one ended up hiding a piece inside her pocket so she'd win the game!

I slept the whole day. I remember, Jen-Jen called me up around 2:30, my brother was waking me up and I told him to please tell Jen that I'm still asleep. So around 4:00 the phone rang again and it was me who finally got it - and that was it - it's Jen on the other end of the line... :) We talked for about an hour... I just missed the good old times. Also received a message from Remcyl... They just made my day worthwhile.

My Mom left for Laguna pala with my Tita Cathy, Tito Dante, cousins Camille, Angel and Dannah and a maid... They went there to unwind. Especially my Mom who's recently hurting from my dad's womanizing....

Jen, I know tampo ka sa kin... Whatever it is sasabihin ko pa din naman sa'yo. It's not true na porke wala ka na sa Virtual House di na kita iaupdate with what's happening - of course I'll still will... Maybe not just now... in due time Jen... Hope you understand...

~~> april 08, Saturday - Nothin' really special... I was just at home and had my chat my Paolo who I've been missing for the past few days... BBK also told us about the new activity re- the collage! You know what? Honestly speaking, I really don't know how to do that sort of thing. It's really not into my sytem. But BBK told that it's okay to ask for help.

Nothing much... It's scorching hot and freaking BORING in here!!! I just hope that one day I'll get out of this house and find myself some things that will make me glad... Like shopping, outings or any activities that includes water! and Shopping!!!

We had this event at Cafe Lupe who are contact was Mr. Joel Alumno (an alumni from UST) and another event at Ortigas Mansion. It's a Graduation Party naman care of some guy named Carlo who was fromerly a student of San Sebastian College (highschool)

My cousins left and went to Pier One to meet Dj NaKIMURA. They're gonna return the CDs that they borrowed the other night. I was just a bit disappointed though... Coz I thought they're gonna ask me to come with them. I didn't log in the whole night - I just waited for their texts that they'll pick me up and tag me along at Pier One. But they did not. Oh well it's there and done. Sorry for myself...

~~> april 09, Sunday - Just @ home. Woke up real early. Went to the market and bought 2kls of live tilapia. Mas masarap pag buhay, mas sariwa at di lasang gilik!

I logged in sa YM and received an IM from Jomar (a VH from PBBFG Season1) - it was a pleasure on my side to know someone from the Season 1. We talked a lot of things. About his school (Philippine Science High School) and the outing that he's organizing at Bicol with his fellow batchmates. Was also real glad coz Neil TG (the big winner of Season 1) posted a message on my thread and he's looking forward to know me... Likewise Neil TG! And it's a pleasure!

I spent my day chatting and listening (again) with Bryan's mixing! I'm kindda being immuned with it kahit sobrang sablay talaga...

My Dad left for Baguio nga pala with her new girlfriend!!!

Pao, asked for my house number... After a few seconds the phone rang - and it was him!!! Kaya lang sobrang tahimik niya. But I'm real glad coz he called a lot of peeps including his adviser when he was still here and I'm one of those few persons that he called... PAO, from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for the time! It was good to hear your voice. Hope to hear from you soon.

Adrian, really had fun with our chit-chats thru text last night. At least kahit di sa YM - I still got the chance to know you. MALUPUD SA ATAY MU? A Cebuano expression that I recently learned from Adrian that means Lumilipad atay nya sa complements ko sa kanya! :) Update your blog naman na...

Kathryn, the PENALTY QUEEN, goodluck! don't worry you'll be having my "to save" points! *lol* I missed you girl! Can't wait for Monday, kasi that's the day I'll be calling Gazeboo Royale and Acclaim (for Butterfly release) - I'm way too excited on your Wedding Day and I'm looking forward to it. Just received a text message from you . Hahaha! Funny naman, I was typing this message for you then my phone beeped and it was you!

Heidee, sayang di tayo nakapagchat today... Anyways, I know we still have a lot of things to share with... And I can't wait to share things with you! And know a lot more things about you!

Marge, we haven't been in touched for a day... hahaha!!! You texted me this morning kaya lang when I was replying... I ran out of load na pala. Wala na din ako unlimited... I miss you sis!

IAN, I am so touched naman sa last entry mo... I'm one of your closes pala and for you magaling din ako mag advice. I feel so blessed kasi talagang sa kin mo nireveal ang lahat lahat. Your life was so colorful and kindda intriguing but everytime we touch you do always tickled me pink... I miss our chats and our crazy talks... I miss you too!!! :)

Anyway, enough for now. I still do have a lot more things to say kaya lang these things are the recent happenings that I gone through pa lang the whole day today...

Honestly, the voting system this time really is giving me a hard time. It really the toughest one!!! I just hope that you will do all understand my decision in the future...

I love you guys!
Ciao!!! :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts