Sunday, May 21

 

FINAL message...


I was never aware on how to play virtual games... Never had any idea on the "HOW TO'S" of the game... But like what I said, I never thought or imagine myself being a virtual housemate... And with regards on my FINAL MESSAGE for my co-BIG4... We'all soon leave BBK's Virtual House...

The first day was a bit shaky, coz in my mind - there's this though that no one might like me... No one might want me to be their friend... I have things playing in mind like:

* How am I going
to do this thing?

* How am I going to start a conversation with each of my co Virtual
Housemate?

* What if di nila ako feel?
* What if they get intimidated
by my looks?

* Will they like me ba? Who among the 11 Virtual Housemates kaya ang
una ko magiging ka-close?


A lot of questions played in my mind... There are also different things that I consider mind boggling... Coz I really don't know how to play this game virtually. I don't even know how I'm going to establish a rapport with my co-virtual housemates... If there were some things I won't forget in this game, it will be:

* Receiving a Friendster message from Paolo (when at that time, I know, I'm not a housemate yet) dated February 02, 2k6

hello maristel this paolo miguel ur
co-virtualhousemate...ndi ku alam unge-mail add muahehhehe..add mu aku sa
friendster mu okieh???thanks a
bunch!!!paololovebritney@yahoo.compaolomiguelmata@yahoo.com(^-^)

* And then receiving a Freindster message from Neil TG last February 06, 2k6

hi maristel! =P season 2 has began... i wish u all the best,
and keep the flamegoing til the hundred days are over... it's more on the test
ofpatience,interpersonal relations, and most of all your purpose for being
there...kudos...btw i' neil tg---> season 1 big winner ( this is the lamest
intro onmyself ever...hehehe).sincerely,neil tg

ps...this maybe the second message,my apologies... the first time
i sent messages to season 2 peeps seemed to fail asmy isp slowed down... i just
don't want to miss out on u people...



* When BBK asked me about my first impressions for my fellow virtual housemates... That time, I was not so in the mood to read all the infos from my fellow virtual housemate for some of it was very long... But still I managed to submit my first impressions... One of the first impressions that I was really wrong was when I told BBK that Jen, is kindda hard to reach on... But what happened was, we became the best of friends... Same as with Remcyl, Marge, Pao...

* Later on, I felt that I was having a conflict with time with Kath and Janette but not for so long, we were given the chance to get to know each other well, and we became close friends too...

* Another one was when Jen-Jen and Rems decided to quit the game and BBK decided to put on track our 2 Ex-virtual housemates and that's Ian and Heidee... :) Ian and I have been in some ways been close to. We do talk a lot about different stuffs... That we both love fashion and we have a lot in common too... When he was returned to the house all the gaps that aroused from the week before he got evicted vanished away and that's when we both become open to each other... It was never hard to reach out on him... Same with Heidee who we both discovered that we both voted out each other on the first nomination and also for the same reason... But when she was back on the game, there were a lot of stuffs that we both love to do pala... Just have to say that the 2nd time's always the best...

* When Adrian entered the virtual house and I never had a rough time being friends with him. Coz the first time we texted each other... There was no hesitation... I love this kid and I will forever cherish the things that we shared...

Anyway, the long awaited final message before the summer ends, this is it!!!

First and foremost... I NEVER REGRET A SINGLE THING being in this virtual game... There may be times that I felt so pressured, but this is a GAME right? We just have to play it right... Being in this game, I felt like I was back as a kid, doing her homework and seatworks... Like the Game Ka Na Ba Immunity Challenge... There was this instance that all the knowledge I had was slowly coming back in mind, in memory. For me, this isn't just a game. THIS GAME is some sort of LIFE for me... I believe that "WE HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO LIVE... SO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT... AS IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW" That's how I played the game... Ever activity, tasks and deeds here will be forever cherished by me. This isn't just a simple game but it has also been a LEARNING stage for me. For I was able to establish a great rapport with my fellow virtual housemates. I know for a fact that there were a lot of questions playing in my mind before this game has started. But as we were fast approaching the 100th day, I've learned a lot of things. I've discovered a lot of stuffs. I get to know almost all of them not just because of GAME's SAKE, but I KNEW EACH and EVERYONE on this GAME BY HEART...

I'm just as lucky as PAOLO who was the BIG WINNER... I may be hypocrite if I'll say that I didn't expect myself to win... Of course, there's this small pinch in me that "I hope, I win the game" But that's life, right... Paolo and I have been good friends in this game. We're bothe PAJEMAREMAnians... So for whatever reasons, I know and I understand and I do believe that PAOLO deserved the title...

>>>>> PAOLO, pao-pao... my little (but huge) brother... Thanks for all the memories... Thanks so much for the efforts... I will forever keep you in heart. You've always been good and I know you deserve to have everything... For any things that causes you troubles lately... Just lift your head up, there's GOD to hear all of your problems and don't forget to look down,,, ATE MATS is always there for you... We may be miles across each other but I know that through words and prayers we'll reach each other no matter what... I can't promise that I'll be online just like before, but this I say to you... I'm just a text away... I'm just around... Don't hesitate to lean on me. For whatever troubles you, entrust everything to GOD first (di ka pa niya itsitsismis) then call on me... Makikinig lang ako... pao, thanks for being a part of my life... I will never ever forget PBBFG2 for in this game I met and knew a lot of wonderful people... I love you Pao...

>>>>> KATHRYN, kath... ang IDOL ng BAYAN... Thanks for the times and moments that I may say (maybe few) but has always been a treasure for me... We may never talk, chat or text constantly but I do believe that for what it is... I'll be a friend no matter what... This game has ran for almost 102 days - we may never ran into each other everytime sa YM... We may have a very few and little time to talk a lot of things and stuffs... BUT YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME...

>>>>> ADRIAN, wow! What can I say... I've loved this kid eversince his first day at the Virtual House... He was never hesitant to open up himself to me. He never got tired texting me and likewise... I know you thought that I might get the slot as a Big Winner. You once told me, na nasayang yung boto... But like what I said... Yeah, I was hurt a little, but I never lose anyway... WIN or LOSE - I know at heart WINNER pa din ako, coz I GOT YOU guys... I was once a passerby but I'll never regret passing this way, for once in my life, in this journey I get to know you and that will always be a great prize for me. Di lang basta MEDAL or TROPHY... It's a human reward... Just what I was looking for all my life. You may be young, we have a huge age gap, but I'll forever keep you in my heart for you're a friend I know will never put me aside... Adrian, Halong gid... Good luck in all your endeavors...

>>>>> HEIDEE, heidz.. What now? One thing I won't forget... During our first Nomination... We voted each other out... BBK, put you back in the game - and that's were I get to know you more. We have a lot of things in common. Ika nga ng mga bata, "CLICK"... That's what we are! Ito lang, I hope, we'll have the love of our life soon... Di ba? It's our turn naman siguro... Don't worry, I'll let you know kapag mayroon na...

>>>>> IAN, ang walang kakupas-kupas na tagapagpadagdag ng kulay sa loob ng virtual house ni BBK... I will never forget you! I swear! There has been a few misunderstandings between US, pero... that made us CLOSE to each other more... I know and I read sa SHOUTBOX that you Go for Maristel for the Big WIN... Di man ako ang Big Winner, having the chance to know a very vocal and straight-forward person like you was such a BLAST! Basta, where you are, halong gid... Hahaha!!!

>>>>> JANETTE, I know there were just a few times and hours that we chatted... Pero since textmates na din tayo ngayon... Thanks for all the inspiring words you sent me... You know what, sinesave ko pa yun ngayon... Like Marge, you didn't forget my birthday... Remember you text last MAY 18? Yung,
"Ang laki din pala ng money klangan nyo,d ble ol
things r possible w/God,His grace is sufficient 2 r nids,don't wori,ayl let r
community 2 pray 4 d baby,ano nga pla name nya?Wla aq kc ibng mai22long kundi
prayers..Nga pla nkapunta kn b sa caleruega? Sa tgaytay? Ganda kc don,prang ur
already touching heven,sobrang solemn..Try mo dun magcmba sa bday mo."

To tell you frankly, what popped in my mind was, sana nakilala pa kita ng mas mahaba pa... You know what when I was reading the last part of your message, (believe it or not) tumulo talaga luha ko... Janette, you made me cry sa text mo... All this time I was looking for anyone or anybody that I can talk to and that exact day, you were there texting me... Sobrang I felt so inspired... Thank you so much...

>>>>> MARGE, my li'l sister in the house... You were there for me everytime. I remember our first chats, sabi mo you don't know how to converse or start a conversation with me kasi malaki ang age gap natin... THAT's awfully true... But of course that proved one thing... IT DOESN'T MATTER how many years you were younger or how many years I am older... The important thing is, we became CLOSE FRIENDS and most of all, we've been through with each other through thicks and thins... Through the RISE and FALL... The GOOD and the BAD times... Words aren't enough to thank such a pretty and lovable girl like you. I remember - I promised you, Jen and Jejo na if I win the game EB tayo, I'll treat you sa Starbucks kasi magbebirthday na din ako... Well, di nga ako ang BIG WINNER pero eto lang... Manalo matalo, tuloy yun, pero siguro after my birthday... I know - you know a lot of things are troubling me now... You're one the few persons I talked to about what's going on with my life... I know you do understand my side... Basta Marge, you will always be the little sister that I never had... Hope you won't change... Stay sweet and pretty... kiwotsukete! aishiteru! achie's always here for you...

>>>>> ROWEN, kopee... We've had so plenty of communications at the Virtual House... Pero, I know kasama ka din sa kumumpleto sa virtual housemates and sure you are a part of my life na din... Congrats for making it sa U.P. Stay safe and God Bless!

>>>>> RHEA, twice lang siguro tayo nagkaroon ng time makapagchat, well, for those times THANK YOU! I know soon, your dreams will come true... Just AIM HIGH...

>>>>> DYLAN, dyl... ang hearthrob ng bahay ni BBK... Ang Mark Herras sa virtual house... Keep your hottie on the loose type... Win Deeh always... Special friends lang kayo... Pero tip lang... Kung kayo na, court her everyday... I know that you see her as "The most precious possession a person could ever have... And that you're so lucky to have her in your life..." Make everydat as if there's no tomorrow... I know and I feel that you really do love her... I just hope that all guys are like you... Like what you always say.... GODSMACK!!! Stay safe...

>>>>> REMCYL, rems... My ever faithful and fighter friend!!! If there are a few person I trust my life with in this house... IT's ALWAYS BEEN YOU and JEN... For all the times that we spent chatting, GOD! I don't know how to thank you for it... For the times that I was so down and still you manage how to make me smile and cheer up... You may not see how you made wonders in me but I know for myself that YOU'VE ALWAYS been the FRIEND I'm wishing to have forever... I will forever keep in heart the times that we both had LUCKY ME PANCIT CANTON and coffee sessions at YM... The last time that we chatted, THANKS for that! I badly needed that, that time... You really are the type of friend that I will forever keep inside my heart... You know the ways to make me happy and jolly... I love you Rems...

>>>>> JEN-JEN... my ever true good to be true friend! Nung umpisa talaga, tingin ko sa'yo di kita makakasundo... But that impression taught me the first impressions never really last... Coz YOU proved that wrong... We've been through the game for all the time... And for that Jen, I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart. I recall our last texts... I once told you that I thought of quitting 3 days before the finals... You know why, a lot of bitter things happened... That i really don't know how to deal with it anymore... I know, that there's this part of you, na hindi ka maniniwala dun. But it's very true! But if there's one virtual housemate who taught me everything and on how to fight this game IT WAS YOU and I will be forever thankful for that! For the crazy things we shared along the way... Words are not enough for me to appreciate that... You've been a TRUE FRIEND, REAL FRIEND, a HOUSEMATE and a SISTER all in one... In one package... You've been so helpful along the way, you never kept me out of sight. You've been my confidante and my mentor! With you I feel so safe sa virtual game and for that Jen, thank you is not enough... If in some way, I hurt you or nagtampo ka, sorry for that... But this I swear, I will keep you forever as long as I am living... Hope you will still help me keep on going with my life... Kahit tapos na PBBFG Season 2... Jen, thanks and I love you... I know we'll see each other soon...

>>>>> BBK, ang misteryosong Big Bad Kuya!!! Thanks for the experience and thanks for trusting me sa lahat ng bagay sa virtual house... I owe you a lot in this game... Without you, I wouldn't be able to know a wonderful people sa katauhan ng mga co-vrtual housemates ko... Thanks a lot for all the time that you spent chatting with me... And most of all for teaching me this blog thing! I will miss you BBK... I will miss PBBFG... This virtual game will be a SEAL in my heart...

This is Maristel Ocampo, PBBFG Season 2 Runner up, signing off... Am out... Peace out! CHEERS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts