Saturday, May 13

 

FINAL QUESTIONS from co - BIG FOUR

Three more days left and WE'RE (Adrian, Kath, Pao & Me) all soon be leaving BBK's Virtual House. The first day was a bit shaky, coz in my mind - there's this though that no one might like me... No one might want me to be their friend... I have things playing in mind like:
* How am I going to do this thing?
* How am I going to start a conversation with each of my co Virtual Housemate?
* What if di nila ako feel?
* What if they get intimidated by my looks?
* Will they like me ba? Who among the 11 Virtual Housemates kaya ang una ko magiging
ka-close?
A lot of questions are playing in my mind... There are also different things that I consider mind boggling... Coz I really don't know how to play this game virtually. I don't even know how I'm going to establish a rapport with my co-virtual housemates... If there were some things I won't forget in this game, it will be:

* Receiving a Friendster message from Paolo (when at that time, I know, I'm not a housemate
yet) dated
February 02, 2k6


hello maristel this paolo miguel ur co-virtualhousemate...ndi ku alam ung
e-mail add muahehhehe..add mu aku sa friendster mu okieh???thanks a
bunch!!!paololovebritney@yahoo.compaolomiguelmata@yahoo.com(^-^)

* And then receiving a Freindster message from Neil TG last February 06, 2k6

hi maristel! =P season 2 has began... i wish u all the best, and keep the flame
going til the hundred days are over... it's more on the test of
patience,interpersonal relations, and most of all your purpose for being there...
kudos...btw i' neil tg---> season 1 big winner ( this is the lamest intro on
myself ever...hehehe).sincerely,neil tg

ps...this maybe the second message,
my apologies... the first time i sent messages to season 2 peeps seemed to fail as
my isp slowed down... i just don't want to miss out on u people...

* When BBK asked me about my first impressions for my fellow virtual housemates... That time, I was not so in the mood to read all the infos from my fellow virtual housemate for some of it was very long... But still I managed to submit my first impressions... One of the first impressions that I was really wrong was when I told BBK that Jen, is kindda har to reach on... But what happened was, we became the best of friends... Same as with Remcyl, Marge, Pao...

* Later on, I felt that I was having a conflict with time with Kath and Janette but not for so long, we were given the chance to get to know each other well, and we became close friends too...

* Another one was when Jen-Jen and Rems decided to quit the game and BBK decided to put on track our 2 Ex-virtual housemates and that's Ian and Heidee... :) Ian and I have been in some ways been close to. We do talk a lot about different stuffs... That we both love fashion and we have a lot in common too... When he was returned to the house all the gaps that aroused from the week before he got evicted vanished away and that's when we both become open to each other... It was never hard to reach out on him... Same with Heidee who we both discovered that we both voted out each other on the first nomination and also for the same reason... But when she was back on the game, there were a lot of stuffs that we both love to do pala... Just have to say that the 2nd time's always the best...

* When Adrian entered the virtual house and I never had a rough time being friends with him. Coz the first time we texted each other... There was no hesitation... I love this kid and I will forever cherish the things that we shared...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Adrian: What is the worst thing that a boyfriend ever did to you and what did you do about it?

Maristel: I've been through a lot of relationship. I know and I believe that there really are no perfect relationship... I've been through a lot of heartches... Painful moments that I know will happen anytime soon during the time that I was on the relationship. But from all the relationships that I've been through - I consider that the worst thing a boyfriend ever did to me was my very last relationship, with Jan de Luna... This happened April of last year (2005)... It was a whirlwind romance... It all started via Sun Cellular when it was the peak of call and text unlimited for a very cheap price. He's a friend of friends... A common friend I may say. I once checked my Friendster and saw a message from him posted at the bulletin board. I've know him for a long time. We've been introduced to each other everytime we bumped into each other at their Village, but we just take it as a common introduction everytime... Last April, naging kami. April 12 to be specific. May 15 he left for U.S. we've been constant textmates and chatmates (still) I took the risk of continuing and fighting for our relationship though I know long distance relationship rarely survives... But as time fly - I heard a lot of things about him, having an affair with a younger woman... And worst, di lang ako and yung girl na yun ang karelasyon niya... 4 kami... But still after hearing from him the truth, still I hang on. What hurts the most was, I send him loads so we can still text each other. Before he left I gave him something to remember me by... I gave him a Reebok jersey that I bought at Toby's Sports Plaza... I'm not into material things (really) akin naman kasi, I don't ask something in return. Yung suklian lang, okay lang. I remember he once told me na ha has something for me. You know what it was... It was his picture, a 2x2 picture. Kahit I hear from her other girls na merons exhanging of rings and necklaces and stuffs like that, okay lang sa akin... Lahat tinaggap ko. Although he asked me for marriage, sabi ko, no problem with me. Kahit alam ko na he was just playing with me - stii I hang on for months... When I tried to complete the puzzle and the questions that boggling my mind... There's just one answer to what he did... He used me to get back with my cousin... He has false accusations kasi... I know it hurts a lot but all I have to do is accept it, although I've learned to love him na... It's just hard, kasi what my Dad was doing all his life with women, sa akin lahat bumabalik... And I know how it feels to be fooled not just once but many times... MASAKIT...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kathryn: Having a seemingly successful career, is there anything else you want to achieve in your field (e.g. business)?

Maristel: I can't say that I have a successful carrer na (right at this moment)... But if there's one thing that I want to achieve right now is to have MY OWN and stable business. Yung ako ang Proprietor. I am not dreaming of a big company and having my own building at Makati. But just a mid-class business that will make my family - especially my DAD proud of me... A business that will have my trademark and will be my pride. A business enough to sustain my FAMILY's needs. And a business where I can save money and to have a house of my own. I've always dreamt of having my own house. I know right now, it's impossible - but with me to achieve it, I have to strive hard and I should have the perseverance... I do believe that I 'll have this someday, maybe even without my Dad's help - but I do believe that God's with me... He do always listen to my prayers and I know in His perfect time, I will achieve it. I just have to KEEP THE FAITH...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Paolo: What do you think of me as a co-housemate?

Maristel: Now, this question made me smile. Pao, you as a co-housemate is such a pleasure on my part. You are very special to me... I know you're one of my closest in this game (not because you're a PAJEMAREMAnian) ... But YOU, as a virtual housemate sure knows how to make your co-vHousemates special... You're very much willing to do anything for us... You're such a sweet person and I will never ever regret knowing him in this game... He's a kid and a brother to me. And I will forever treasure you. I will keep you inside my heart for once in my life a kid named Paolo Miguel walked in my life and made it worth living and fighting for. I love you Pao...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts