Tuesday, May 2

 

gOt myself a new swim wear...


Wow! For the first time! The blog that I just made was deleted!!! Now, how am I going to start over again... I've been sick for the past few days... Had this major hyperacidity that I really can't take and my doctor advised me to take Prevacid 30mg for 7days... Been through a lot lately....

We've been busy for the past few weeks too. We had 3 big events last Saturday... A convention @ Westin Philippine Plaza who PGMA was the guest speaker. We had a wedding @ Peninsula Hotel... We had a 50th Wedding Anniversary at Oriental Gardens...

Been sick... Recuperate, but still been a SHRINK to a lot of people. There was cousin Bryan who was having problems with his minor wife. His petition papers from the U.S. already arrived and he's scheduled for a medical anytime. He's having problems on how he's gonna convince his wife and his wife's mother to sign as the petitioner for the anullment of their marriage... Also been a shrink to Nadine Bosch, my cousin Archie's girlfriend. They've been having problems lately. I am really willing to give them a helping hand. I don't want their relationship go a stray... Also been a shrink to my cousin Bea who was still in pain with his ex boyfriend AJ... See, eventhough I'm sick, still, I get to help other people... I hope at least by little means I helped them with their probs...

Well I can't wait for our one day vacation at Nasugbu, Batangas. It's all expense by Theresa Linzo. A lesbian friend of my cousin Bane. It's a post celbration of her debut. It's her treat for us. My cousin Bane keeps on teasing Theresa to me.. I dunno why... Pati tuloy yung gilfriend niya, jealous na daw... Anyway, al old friend of mine who happens to be married for two years now, is asking me if he can court me... Wow!!! I don't know what to say! If he isn't married and doesn't have a family, why not? He's sweet and thoughtful... But that's a big problem! See, now I'm telling you... I'm a relationship wrecker!

To Adrian, I remember you once texted me, that you might be the next evictee... Well you're definitely wrong! You made it to the BIG FOUR! I'm happy for you. Anyway, I miss our little chit-chats sa texts... How're you and your SunsHine?

To Paolo, what happened to you... For the past two days, I'm getting online but you're not there... I always buzzed you, pero wala... I know you're so sad with Kellie Pickler being eliminated in American Idol... Wag ka mag alala! You made it naman sa BIG FOUR!!! Anyway, I miss you Pao...

To Kath, I'm so sorry... Alam ko ang dami ko ng atraso sa'yo... Don't worry, when I come back from Batangas, I'll give you the info's

To Heidee, it's been real fun sharing little beauty stuffs with you! Hope to hear from you soon!

To Kath and Heidee... Whoever leaves or stay at the house... I'm happy for you... Kung sino man yung aalis sa vHouse ni Big Bad Kuya... I'll be treasuring a lot of memories forever... Whoever leaves, I never regret given the chance to know you... Whoever stay, I hope we will all stay stronger! Whatever happens, after this season, we will be friends forever!

Anyway, for two consecutive days, I busied myself shopping... Till I saw this beautiful fuschia crocheted two-piece and I can't wait to wear it! As if!!! The guts naman!!!

Anyway I'll keep you posted soon... Miss you all guys!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Myspace Layouts